ADVANCES IN GEM & DIAMOND RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY - 2023
3rd - 4th October 2023, Venue: Convention Hall - BDB, BKC, Mumbai
• Symposium will be inaugurated in the morning of 3rd October, Tuesday and conclude at 5:00 p.m. on 4th October, Wednesday
• 180-200 delegates are expected to participate.
• Technical content consists of invited talks by experts contributed papers by researchers and panel discussions by G&J experts.
• Registration fee is ₨ 2500/- .
• Registered delegates will get refreshments at Session breaks & Lunch on both the days, Symposium Kit and access to the electronic book of abstracts.
• To encourage open communication, each participant of the AGDRT-2023 Symposium agrees that any information presented at the Symposium or provided on the Conference website, is a private communication from the individual. Prior to quoting or publishing any such information presented at AGDRT-2023 in any from, written approval of the originator must first be obtained.
• Veracity of the content presented in the symposium or published in the abstract book is the responsibility of the author(s).
• These restrictions apply to all conference delegates and are intended to cover social networks, blogs, tweets or any other publication, distribution, communication or sharing of information presented or discussed at or as part of the conference.
• Delegates assume sole responsibility for the protection and preservation of any intellectual property rights in their contributions to a symposium.