The Client has given the jewellery mentioned overleaf for the Jewellery Report, from Gemmological Institute of India (GII)
This Report is issued by GII and accepted by the Client on the following Terms & Conditions:
- This Report is provided upon the request of the Client. By making this Report GII does not agree to purchase or replace the jewellery.
- This report has been issued specially for the Indian Retail jewellery market.
- GII has examined the jewellery carefully with specialized instruments and prepared this Report to the best of its knowledge and professional standards.
- The weight of the metal, the stones and number of pieces indicated in this Report, are as given by the Client.
- The Clarity, Colour Grading and Testing of diamonds / gemstones has been done by GII with the help of instruments and comparison stones, subject to the limitations of mounting / setting of the diamonds / gemstones.
- Neither the Client nor any purchaser of the jewellery shall regard this Report as a document of valuation or appraisal or as a guarantee or warranty.
- This Report is made by GII to the best of its knowledge and ability, based on the state of the jewellery given to the Laboratory. Any subsequent enhancement of Colour or Clarity or change/replacement of the stone/s is not within the purview of this Report.
- This Report does not indicate whether the stone(s) is / are natural or synthetic or has / have been treated or not, by any process(s) whatsoever, unless otherwise specified.
- A gemstone / diamond can be treated, modified and re-cut, to enhance its Colour and Clarity at any time. Therefore the conclusions of this Report reflect the findings at the time it is issued.
- It may be noted that opinions may reasonably vary as to the characteristics covered in this Report and therefore, neither GII nor any other member of its staff shall, at any time, be held responsible for any discrepancy which may result from the application of other grading methods.
- In the event of any claim by the Client or any other person for damage to the jewellery, or damages resulting directly or indirectly, from this Report, the liability of GII shall be limited to the amount it received as a fee in connection with this Report.
- GII is on no account responsible for possible dissimilarities and / or differences that could appear from repeated examinations or as a result of other methods applied or the possible inaccuracy due to technical / mechanical defects / errors of the instruments / equipments used.
- Any dispute arising out of this Report falls within the jurisdiction of the law courts of Mumbai only.
- GII operates as an independent laboratory and has no financial interest in the jewellery and / or diamonds/gemstones.
- GII does not undertake the analysis of the kind of metal or the quality if the metal used. The weight of the metal, its karatage, and the weight of stones indicated in this Report, are as given by the Client.